Monday, December 7, 2009

cikampek & bandung

As our mounthly activity, d ino visited opung in bandung this weekend.
we left Jakarta quite late that friday.

we stopped at the first rest area at cikampek.. I took a picture there.. I like the ligths on the roof of the gas station.















On the way back to Jakarta, I try to capture the railway bridge.. but its hard to get a good picture in a running car about 120 km/hours,.
I think this is the best one.. I like the view under the bridge..















@ bandung, not many things to do. most of the time is wathcing ino playing with opung..
This is one of them, they went jogging at sunday morning..
















actually, i still have some things to be captured.. RM Ampera @ nite, bandung citylight, the zoo.. hmm..

No comments:

Eka Sinurat's Facebook profile